Why is this you all can see my name in recent payment section. Now you can see AAstha got her cheque she is eligible after me and till i didnt got the cheque why is this happening please reply

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am awaiting the cheque till date too. When asked about the delay moderator has replied that it will take 2 to 3 weeks. Your question is quite valid. Hope moderator replies to this one too.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Jayan sir then why the people who eligible for payout after us got the payment i dont understand the concept

anybody reply pls

chekck this forum and decide to work or stop doing work on boddunan

Fouzan..
I don't understand Why you are getting so much hyper...If you are so impatient to get the answer to your question, send a PM to Maverick Sir.

Your cheque will reach soon. If it has come in paid list means it will process within 2 or 3 weeks. Don't panic..Keep patience.

Aastha Gupta
Mohammed Fouzan wrote:
[quote]chekck this forum and decide to work or stop doing work on boddunan[/quote]

Well it is your decision to be here or not. Cheque is not rocket that reaches your door before your imagination. Please wait while it reach your home. If it doesn't reach even after 2-3 weeks, you can ask for duplicate.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

If your address will be proper then it will reach you . I think you need to wait some more days then demand for duplicate cheque.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

maverick you should talk in a good way to members ok

Fouzan,
First, please try to be patient and wait for your cheque. It was already told by our moderators that cheque takes at least 2-3 days to reach the destination. You can just keep a buffer of 3 to 4 days extra. Do not be impatient.
Well, there is nothing wrong in what Maverick says.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Mohammed Fouzan wrote:
[quote]maverick you should talk in a good way to members ok[/quote]

Not sure whatz wrong I said. Sorry if my words hurt anyone.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.