Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Are you a Student.Yes one article is sufficient for whole day if you ignore all your work.............
Thanks for ask this question here..... :) :) :) :) :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7816]}

His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada is the Founder-Acarya of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON). He is the author of more than sixty volumes of authoritative translations, commentaries and expositions of the philosophical and religious classics of the Vedic tradition. Highly respected in academic circles for their authority, depth and clarity, they are used as standard text books in numerous colleges and universities around the world.

In addition, he has written and translated Bhagavad-gita As It Is (1100 pages), Shrimad Bhagavatam (20 volumes) Chaitanya-charitamrita (12 volumes) KRISHNA, the Supreme Personality of Godhead (2 volumes), Teachings of Lord Chaitanya, Nectar of Devotion, Sri Ishopanisad, Krishna Consciousness is the Genuine Vedic Way, and numerous other books. He is also the Editor in Chief of the monthly magazine ‘Back to Godhead’, which has a circulation of ten lakhs copies monthly in English alone, and is published in fourteen other languages. Srila Prabhupada’s books are being used as textbooks by numerous major universities in America, Europe and Asia. When the late Prime Minister, Lal Bhadur Shastri saw the first three volumes of A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami’s Shrimad Bhagavatam, he said that every school, college, and government office in India should read these books.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
[quote]
“If you get some money, you print books.” These words by Shrila Bhaktisiddanta Saraswati Thakura became the life’s mission of His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, who translated the wish of his spiritual master into reality. [/quote]

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Are you a Student.Yes one article is sufficient for whole day if you ignore all your work.............

have no work to do, I am jobless therefore i am trying to earn through writing. I hope to get a job soon. :woohoo: :woohoo: ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

have no work to do, I am jobless therefore i am trying to earn through writing. I hope to get a job soon. :woohoo: :woohoo: ;)

LOL...Article writing s not an easy job though , needs a lot of time and patience !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In Tamil Ramanichandran(Novel Writer) is my favourite author. I like all the books what she wrote.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
In Tamil Ramanichandran(Novel Writer) is my favourite author. I like all the books what she wrote.

What kind of books does she write Mary? any particular subject or theme? I know some Tamil and Telugu authors whose books have been translated into other Indian languages and English :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have loved Chetan Bhagat's Books and also i liked Shiv Khera the author of " You Can Win".

Rhonda Byrne the author of ' The Secret' is my favorite.

Want to make each day Accountable

:pinch: :pinch: :pinch: i like tamil author Mr.Balakumaran novels..

It teaches so many lessons in my life

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I does not like to read a novel and article in my life.But author are very much Genius how they write on a particular topic.They have a nice sense of humor........

What kind of books does she write Mary? any particular subject or theme? I know some Tamil and Telugu authors whose books have been translated into other Indian languages and English :)

She only write love stories. The method of writing is so good to read

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.