OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

The river is the Caristales, which is located near the town of La Macarena in Colombia , South America . TO SEE FOR YOURSELF TYPE" RIVER THAT RAN AWAY TO PARADISE" in...
I hope everybody will remember this national integration song played in Doordharshan. Today while i was reading articles, i came across the below article written by Swetha. She...
Dr. Ashok Rajgopal, chairman of the Bone and Joint Institute in Medanta- The Medcity claimed that yoga can harm a person's knees and force them to undergo surgeries.
What would you do if someone takeaway your lover?
Hi friends.. I'm saranya.. This is my first forum post.. My sister recently passed her twelfth standard.. she belonged to the commerce stream.. she registered for CA-CPT, the...
I got this idea from one of the most recent responses of Gulshanji in another thread. If we fear a person, can we love or respect him?? It's true, we can act as if we are...
The Indian cricket team members along with former Australia cricket player Glenn McGrath, 4th right at front wear pink hats to support the McGrath Foundation in Sydney, Sunday,...
I have seen many people using saliva while they turn pages or count currencies. At those times I get irritated much. I feel like vomiting. No other words I have to explain more...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10446]}
Where is our Rajdhani Express, Sandhya. After BBL6, Most of the member are invisible from forum section. I miss Sandhya , Swetha and all.
Hey there, I m new to Boddunan.com. Kindly tell me the payment procedure of it... Nd normally how much does it gives its writers for writing a particular article?
Are you feeling freedom on 15th august.
Today is the Former Chief Minister Of Tamil Nadu Mr. K. Kamaraj's Death Anniversary who was populalry acknowledged as Kingmaker He was the chief Minister of Tamil Nadu during...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10983]} Chanakya, in his book  Chanakya Neeti states, an enemy should be wiped off, not just by killing. After killing, enemy's body should be...
The new government has announced upward revision in Railway passenger fares by 14.2% and freight charges by 6.5%. Were not they who protested the loudest when UPA would increase...
While the world is celebrating today the World Environment Day,the very alarming news is that British Petroleum's efforts to cap its leaking well has met with very limited...
As there are so many awards given on this site, should't there be something called " Article of the week" based on the content and quality of the article.....this will...
Washington, February 4 (IANS) To create America more attractive to be able to highly-skilled overseas pupils and staff, The usa offers announced a number of reforms, including...
can u help me out to know rights of divorce wife or woman in INDIA in court of law
Hi boddunan members! i have created a community and a group on orkut and facebook in order to make boddunan popular. you can join there and share your...