Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I does not like this type of dance.Till now i prefer only dance of Hrithik roshan the most..............
I does not like this type of dance.Till now i prefer only dance of Hrithik roshan the most..............

I like the song of Lakshya choreographed by Prabhudeva

Meera sandhu
'Chahiya chahiya' song from movie 'Dil se' on the train, is my one of favorite song.

Saroj khan has choreographed the song.

Want to make each day Accountable

Hrithik is also a flexible dancer and is having huge versatile dancer.

Want to make each day Accountable

'Chahiya chahiya' song from movie 'Dil se' on the train, is my one of favorite song.

Saroj khan has choreographed the song.

Years before an incident occurred in Mumbai railway station when a boy climbed on the top of the train to dance this song. He died soon, getting an electric shock :( :(

Meera sandhu
There are many songs which are best choreographed in Indian cinema

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

There are many songs which are best choreographed in Indian cinema

Just give some examples yaar instead of simply writing like this

Meera sandhu
I liked the song 'jab Pyaar kiya to darana kya'. in Mughale Azam. apart from the song, the dance was superb and setting very nice.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I liked the song 'jab Pyaar kiya to darana kya'. in Mughale Azam. apart from the song, the dance was superb and setting very nice.

It was one of the most expensive film which took 9 years to complete, at that time. This song, perhaps the most expensive one , till that date. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
There are many songs which are good choreograph, But I like Madhuri's "Ek,Do,Tin"
song in "Tejab".

Be positive
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.