OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

How many bones in a borned baby.
It is only in India that we have been witnessing this strange phenomenon of attaching a lot of importance to overage while making presidential appointments.Why this strange...
Friends let us find how many number members we have referred till now and how many are working among them? I have referred 14 members till now. only one among those are...
World war II was at its peak. Spain was invaded by the Nazis. Each house is subjected to thorough searching. Nazis were weeding out communists . A far flung place in a lonely...
why Most of the mother in law harass their daughter in law and why some fear their daughter in law?
During suffering many time I recd message of wining free mobile recharge of Rs. 500. I never accept this offer and try to charge mobile with it. I want to know that such type...
My quiz still only 1 approved since 3 week-whats problem i'd stopped contributing in the section. plz do something & i'm unable 2 vote since 3 month due 2 technical solution
Today is the birthday of great revolutionary- hero of the Bolshevik October revolution- Vladimir Ilich Lenin. We remember him as one who fought for economic and social justice...
World End 2012 start from Japan still you believe world will end at 2012? My heart still not accepting that world will end so early.
Lots of web sites have disabled the right click function of the mouse button... it's really, really annoying. This is done so that you don't steal (via right-click->save...
My 10 articles was rejected.Yesterday i got APPROVAL for this 10 articles.Today this articles has copied content...... What is this.......Boddunan Editors please help me.........
According to wikileaks Congress particularly Sonia Gandhi preferred Left to the regional organizations. The left leaders were considered more educated, responsible and mature in...
Editor's and moderators can you tell us who is this. I though she is a spammer. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4781]}
Two days after India were crowned World Champions, Sachin Tendulkar has rated MS Dhoni as the best captain he has played under during his 22-year cricket career.
I mean while going for an outing with your partner, as I see most people find a mall as a place for an outing. I would go to a national park any day for the lave of nature and...
What do you feel if boddunan site close permanently?
Does telepathy exist or it is only in one's mind?
Are Parents always right??? in many cases parents force students to do what they want . They dont listen what child likes or what he wana do. They compare him with some...
Do you feel your heart break daily for some reasons?
today we are living in a dangerous world of all time this is only because of us and only we are who can make us out of dangerous world . god gifted us such a beautyful place to...