Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I liked the song 'jab Pyaar kiya to darana kya'. in Mughale Azam. apart from the song, the dance was superb and setting very nice.

I too feel that it is one of the greatest ever songs to be picturised.Madhubala did a fantastic job, her expressions and subtle gestures were really something ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I liked the song 'jab Pyaar kiya to darana kya'. in Mughale Azam. apart from the song, the dance was superb and setting very nice.

I too feel that it is one of the greatest ever songs to be picturised.Madhubala did a fantastic job, her expressions and subtle gestures were really something ..

that's why it till reigns million of hearts. Same is the case of Hoton pe...as you have specified.

Nain ladthe hain.....how is its choreography?
I liked it a lot in my childhood.

Same is the case of many Shammi songs, isn't it?

Meera sandhu
I Think mannil intha kadhal sung by S.P.Balasubramaniam. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

that's why it till reigns million of hearts. Same is the case of Hoton pe...as you have specified.

I too like nain ladh jaihe ...another one that I like is O Bichua from Madhumati, another one of Vyjayanti Mala's songs ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I Think mannil intha kadhal sung by S.P.Balasubramaniam. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I have discussed about this song in 'breathless' thread.
But where is SPB dancing???? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

he is just singing breathless :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :angry: :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPNvheFLUIo

Meera sandhu

I too like nain ladh jaihe ...another one that I like is O Bichua from Madhumati, another one of Vyjayanti Mala's songs ...

All dance numbers of film Guide are choreographed nicely.....especially, 'piya tho se'.
Can you agree with me????

Actually, Guide and Amrapali are two great films giving a lot of importance to classical dance

Meera sandhu
Yes Guide dances were very well choreographed again by Vijay Anand who was a great director.Are you talking about Amrapali ? It had a lovely dance by Vijanthimala ...Neel gagan ki chaon mein !

Yes Guide dances were very well choreographed again by Vijay Anand who was a great director.Are you talking about Amrapali ? It had a lovely dance by Vijanthimala ...Neel gagan ki chaon mein !

yes, amrapali :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have edited it.

It was the last film of Vaijayanthimala, I think so :unsure: :unsure: or a short break, as it was a big flop

Meera sandhu

I have edited it.

It was the last film of Vaijayanthimala, I think so :unsure: :unsure: or a short break, as it was a big flop

It was not a great success but it was not a big flop either, and Vyjayantimala acted in many more films after that like Prince,Pyar Hi Pyar,Duniya and Ganwar was probably her last film..

I have edited it.

It was not a great success but it was not a big flop either, and Vyjayantimala acted in many more films after that like Prince,Pyar Hi Pyar,Duniya and Ganwar was probably her last film..

yes..I checked her Wikipedia later.
I don't know from where I have read 'Amrapali' was her last film :blink: :blink: :evil: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.