What is the difference between public and private administration? Which is best? And why?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Normally it's observed that privately-run institutions perform more efficiently than their publicly-run counterparts and reasons are pretty obvious!
I believe that private administration works more fast than public administration.

Want to make each day Accountable

The very survival of a private entity depends on accontability and efficiency and these two things are the last things these can compromise with!
public and private administration both have different values and both are important on their sides
Both are good providing with sufficient knowledge and expertise to control the administration well.
I think that regulators too have more effective control over the private organisation as they can be penalized heavily and their licence is always at stake.

The management also in such organisations, are more capable and effective and they are more responsible towards the society

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
Now the concept of 'self-regulation' has come but from Indian experience gained so far I don't think we have yet reached that stage to see the success of this concept.We seldom do the thing unless we are compelled to!
I feel public administration is the best one than private administration

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Though both are having significance in their own ways.I feel that private administration is much better that public as said by others.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.