NR Narayana Murthy has been felicitated with the NDTV Lifetime Achievement Awrd for 2010 on Wednesday, Sep 1.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Narayana Murthy has really achieved a lot.. he deserves this award..
He is a very good and humble man with great achievements to his name! My heartiest congratulations to Mr. Murthy! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

By establishing Infosys he had proved his class and hope will win many more.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Narayana Murthy has really achieved a lot.. he deserves this award..

yes natraj he deserves this award ..................
One of the great intelligent person who has placed India in competition with countries like USA..We should be proud that such person exist who definetely deserves an appreciation...He should be considered as an example by future generation to place India in developed countries list... :)
yes akash and nataraj i agree with you both ...he really deserves the award for his achievement..........

many congratulations to murthy......

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
000203D2-20100903.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
He is an icon and it's not surprising that honors chase him.He's set very high standards for himself for others to follow.My congrats to him!
yes...i think it's not so surprising...he really deserve this Award.. :)

Congratulations to him!!
Congratulations to him...Yes he deserves this award and he is a life time achiever too!
He is a great visionary.The way he handled his success in life should be a living example and lessons for others.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.