OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Discuss here your most Top 10 movies. My Top 10 movies are Inception Spider man3 A walk to remember Titanic Saw Final Destination Social...
How google.com able to become world best site?
Laloo Prasad Yadav has started a two-days Party meeting to inspect for the reasons that caused RJD’s complete downfall in Bihar Elections. Do you think, he will be able to stand...
hello all does any body know site which provide real data entry work. i searched a lot all are scams.
We would definitely want to know that where this Boddunan has spread its area.To how many states in india it has covered? Do suggest your opinion.
For the strong relation of Husband and wife: Husband should love wife and Wife should understand husband. This is the main tips and this is gives good understanding between...
I think Gandhi knew it from beginning- this is so true in today's world. 1- Never admit you saw any thing bad, that may brand yourself as unsocial. 2- Never trust there is...
:) Boddunan is having a new theme but difficult to understand....... i am not able to see where exactly is my earned money so far..........
Best articles are those that tell of original thoughts of author. But is this possible if you just write about places, persons and functions. We had many articles on...
Hers is one more: "When you are in the light, everything follows you but when he enter into the dark, even your own shadow doesn't follow you."
Hi, I have some doubts regarding contest. I came to know through the forum that write contest is suspended from may 2014. Is it now available or not. Apart from whether it...
The pictorial warnings against tobacco are proving ineffective. These need be more dreadful. also there is need to stop surrogate advertisements. The advertisements for Pan...
KASAB Speak with Mom Guessin whats in mind of KASAB Mom Speak fnally Read
Recently one of my friend had an accident :( .He was going back to his home from office and hit by a car.He fell down and broke his arm. :( He kept lying there for 5~10 minutes...
What are our important responsibilities towards our elders?
i want to ask that can any one in forum section can answer the question of any one. -Ronark Bhardwaj
For me inspiration could be a single banner headline in the newspaper to a funny chat with a person. What is that for you?
I have found that articles can be written in Telugu language. So many sites like this only asking to write articles in English. Does Telugu articles suitable the adsense of this...
Please check out the link. http://news.oneindia.in/2010/09/02/bangaloresoftware-engineer-designs-computer-software.html
MISFORTUNE TELL US WHAT FORTUNE IS!!!! On seeing this Proverb, we understand what this mean!!! Let me explain again!! Even though we have fortune, we do not understand its...