OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Even though i type my articles in perfect spacing and in different paragraphs, they are being lumped up in to a single paragraph. why is it being so? How to avoid this??? :(
SRK has paid a tax of Rs.5 crore as taxes this year. :) :) Can we include the symbol for indian rupee in the forum? :)
Here is the link. http://www.hindu.com/2010/09/21/stories/2010092157430100.htm
there is a thank you button provided ..if you really want to thank someone you can use it pradeep.
I want to know the best laptop configuration to buy. Please share some good configuration you know. Specify Processor, Company, HDD, RAM, Bluetooth, Webcam, DVD RW, etc., Try...
There are number of social networking sites, dating sites, matrimonial sites, and online chatting etc. That helps Lovebirds in building the relationship. Now you can easily get a...
Hai friends, share your OS here. I'm using XP SP2 & Ubuntu 10.04...
India now has 858.4 million mobile phone subscribers :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=113945
Dear members as every body know Global warming is the main issue right now. so we all Boddunan members lets take initiation to use solar energy products such as lights and...
This forum is being introduced basically for creating investor awareness vis-a-vis for valuable exchange of market and stock specific analysis. So we begin a discussion which...
3D
The youtube had launched the 3d feature.Now we have the effects of 3d in youtube.
Three ladies had won the noble prize for 2011.
A patient need A+ Blood @ Abirami Hospital (P) Ltd‎,33, Madukkarai Road, Sundarapuram,Coimbatore Please contact 9344319994
If you wish to avoid impotency, be careful about use of modern gadgets. See the link below:...
50 pilligrims fell ill after drinking the yamuna water in mathura.
What is form 16 ?
Do you agree with PM Manmohan Singh’s comment over the Future System of the country? Don’t you think that he should look after the problems that he has been unsuccessful to solve?
Check out the below two polls posted.1st is posted on Feb and 2nd on...
Do jealousy exist in children?
Hi , I have something interesting for you - you can easily earn regular income online via deleted. Clik here to earn: deleted link.. Please don't post such...