we call them as characterless gals.how strange?.Maybe they are not bad they maybe just following the fashion . What do you say?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The society doesn't accept it, and the few guys see them in different way thats the problem, and thats the reason why all discourage them from wearing such dresses.
But i wonder how?

its tricky.

brothers would not like their sisters wearing minis
but they love other girls in mini
:blink: :blink:
This is clearly a case of extreme hypocrisy!! But isn't that so typical of all males????

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani! I do not agree your statement!

short dresses reveals a lot ,why to reveal so much in public
decency is something which the young girls are forgetting
i agree with what sajeetharan wrote........

"short dresses reveals a lot ,why to reveal so much in public
decency is something which the young girls are forgetting "...

no matter what you wear,decency is important.....
I want to ask you both Sajeetharan and Neetu, is decency limited to what you are wearing? and why not someone who is wearing a short skirt but still looking good and smart not appreciated? Agreed that it reveals more but is that the sign of being a loose character?

Come on guys, we are into the 21st century!! Why does everything a girl wears related to being sexual or promiscuous??

If you think that such clothes are against our culture, then who were the people who built Khajuraho, Ajantha, Ellora etc.?
7_4_36-20100822.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Kalyanni

"Come on guys, we are into the 21st century!! Why does everything a girl wears related to being sexual or promiscuous??
"
men will be men no matter what century it is..

and the time when they built ajantha, by that time they would not had dresses to wear!!
I would prefer to leave it to the individual concerned.As I have the right to decide whatever to wear, every person's sartorial rights should be respected.
Right Chinmoy!!

sajeetharan, when you are saying that men will be men after all, then why take offence when I first said that it is a case of hypocrisy!! By your statement itself you have proved I am right!!

And like Chinmoy said, it is a matter of personal choice. No one but no one has any right to be judgmental about what other person is wearing!!

the girls who are comfortable in them, only they can carry it off well, others end up looking like a fool!
its not a matter of comfort..
if girl has nice legs she will look good regardless of whether she is comfortable or not.

and if a 100 kg girl is comfortable in it still she is going to look hideous in it
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.