Mirza Himayat the manager of a cyber cafe was arrested yesterday who plotted and esecuted this heinous and dark terrorist attack which claimed so many innocent lives.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
http://news.rediff.com/slide-show/2010/sep/08/slide-show-1-pune-blast-case-cracked-2-let-men-arrested.htm
It is good to hear that CM Ashok Chavan announced an award of Rs.5 lakh for the Mahaarastra Anti Terrorist Squad Team.
thanks for sharing the information and for the link.....good move by ashok chavan for announcing the award of Rs.5 lakh for the Mahaarastra Anti Terrorist Squad Team. ..
This is good news and a commendable move by the CM to reward ATS squad members of which have work in poor condition without adequate safety equipment. Good move indeed!!

I just hope that the accused in the German Bakery blast don't get away with mere life imprisonments!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes,his crime against the humanity and he deserves the strictest!
It is good acheivement and verdict should be very severe...I think in India such activity should not be spare..Staying in a country and digging hole in it is not to be encouraged.. :angry:
Good job done by the maharastra anti terrorism squad, hope they try and control everything before they happen
Obviously we need more such pro-active actions to pre-empt any such deadly future attacks.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.