Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It depends. :blink:

But it is always advisable not to take risks when people are dependent on someone.Consider my exmaple before marriage i changed lots of job and took risk but just changed only 1 job after marriage as now i don't want to take risk and repent if my decision don't prove to be the right one. :blink:

But it is always advisable not to take risks when people are dependent on someone.Consider my exmaple before marriage i changed lots of job and took risk but just changed only 1 job after marriage as now i don't want to take risk and repent if my decision don't prove to be the right one. :blink:

So your marriage has proved worth :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, we can take risk if we are more independence...also self confident

Meera sandhu

It is said that man loses independence after marriage and this is an example of it. :woohoo:

It is said that man loses independence after marriage and this is an example of it. :woohoo:

That's what it's told ...binding inside a lovely cage...pinchira :P

Meera sandhu
We may be moving in a track successfully. Yet, unexperienced paths, if our tastes can give you much pleasure in return, if you are able to task risk and calculate its percentage. As I told in another thread, begin with an end in mind. i.e. Look before you leap, but leap taking precautions and follow your dreams

Meera sandhu
I feel we should not be in the same path. WE should need to develop our self in the field which we love to be and try new things

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

No I do not feel any problem changing my professional ways, I started as welding technology expert and ended up in writing via communication marketing.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I feel we should not be in the same path. WE should need to develop our self in the field which we love to be and try new things

After all, we gain something new if we dare to do so :P

I studied IT and management program.....yet am now interested in writing something :P

In kitchen also, I always try to bring some new essence to dishes....many experiments have failed...yet I was successful many times. If I prepare the same way I do everyday which I may be an expert, how can I taste it differently?

Meera sandhu
That depends from person to person since I am totally useless and can not do any thing else therefore I have selected the easiest option for me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Even am also interested to change my fields. the main thing is how we work thats it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.