Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One of the articles which make me impressed is 'The threat of extinction' written by Ashii. I convey my regards to him here.

Robert, don't you know that Ashii is a moderator here and SHE is named Asha who happens to be a girl!!!

I really am sad that you guys are here for hours at end and still do not address others here appropriately!!! :blink:

already Ushaji and asha, next whom? :whistle: :whistle:
I or you? :silly: :silly:
Kalyani or sandhya don't resemble male names at any angles B) B) B)
will anyone break that myth :dry: :dry: ?

Sunil, if he is not a "She" lol
An easy way is to judge by the pic guys. I think no guy has a barbie doll as a display picture. :P

I do not get much time to read as much as I want to. Of the recent ones I read I found the FDI article by Usha ma'am very informative, Sandhya's article "Nadodi Nritham – the tribal folk dance of Kerala" that has details and nice pictures and Sunil's article on comics was an interesting read too.

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
An easy way is to judge by the pic guys. I think no guy has a barbie doll as a display picture. :P

I do not get much time to read as much as I want to. Of the recent ones I read I found the FDI article by Usha ma'am very informative, Sandhya's article "Nadodi Nritham – the tribal folk dance of Kerala" that has details and nice pictures and Sunil's article on comics was an interesting read too.

You liked my daughter's picture :woohoo: :woohoo:
thanks a lot :silly:
all other pictures used for that contest were taken from notice board of her school, all those dance items ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

all other pictures used for that contest were taken from notice board of her school, all those dance items ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Nice effort to put up a good article... worth a read!.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Is it so? :blink:

actually, i searched google to get at least a little information about this folk dance. But surprisingly, I couldn't find even a single article on net about nadodi nritham :silly: . only videos of performances :evil: :evil:

Asha..I liked your belly dance very much.....particularly the last paragraph (your personal experience) ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Ashii

actually, i searched google to get at least a little information about this folk dance. But surprisingly, I couldn't find even a single article on net about nadodi nritham :silly: . only videos of performances :evil: :evil:

Asha..I liked your belly dance very much.....particularly the last paragraph (your personal experience) ;) ;)

Due to lack of time I am not able to go through every article but if I find anything new I do make it a point to go through it once. :)
I usually write about the topics that interest me and belly dance is one of them. ;)

Due to lack of time I am not able to go through every article but if I find anything new I do make it a point to go through it once. :)
I usually write about the topics that interest me and belly dance is one of them. ;)

i am searching a belly dance teacher for my daughter. ;) :evil: :evil:
now she is learning classical

Meera sandhu
There are many such articles. I would say that the articles which has scored Rs 100 and above are the best one in this site. There are many other articles but these are exceptional.

Let her learn the classical form for now. :P While you can try belly dance. :laugh:
98758.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Let her learn the classical form for now. :P While you can try belly dance. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
you are absolutely right!
perhaps it may help me to shed a few pounds of my belly :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9497]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.