Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That depends from person to person since I am totally useless and can not do any thing else therefore I have selected the easiest option for me.

Do you think writing articles is the easiest way? :woohoo:
That depends from person to person since I am totally useless and can not do any thing else therefore I have selected the easiest option for me.

Do you think writing articles is the easiest way? :woohoo:

I feel so just open the world pad and start writing whatever you can recall. Simple, later decorate it on the editor.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We can change our path, if you can handle the other path. learning new things will never waste. it gives good knowledge. If we stick to the same path then we will be like a frog in a well.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

We can change our path, if you can handle the other path. learning new things will never waste. it gives good knowledge. If we stick to the same path then we will be like a frog in a well.

"Koopamandookam"...I really liked your quoted example!!!

Meera sandhu
Sir Ashutosh Mukherji who was the brain behind making Calcutta University as best university in Asia in his times by bringing luminaries form all parts of the country such Dr.Radhakrishnan,Scientist C.V.Raman was an equally brilliant scholar showing his interest in diverse disciplines like mathematics,law etc!
Thank you, thats why we should not stick to one thing, we have change and even develop ourselves

Thank you, thats why we should not stick to one thing, we have change and even develop ourselves

Also, we should take calculative risk only :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

We have a proverb(Kokkilothungunnathe kothaavu) meaning.....take tasks only that we can afford...according to our ability

Meera sandhu
First we should see whether we have ability to work on other path or not then only we have to change. without thinking and you change your path then it may become your luck or unluck i mean you may succeed or you may fail

First we should see whether we have ability to work on other path or not then only we have to change. without thinking and you change your path then it may become your luck or unluck i mean you may succeed or you may fail

Look before you leap.
We should think 1000 times before making such risky decisions. Otherwise, it hurts more. Yet I love the passion of experimenting.
Let us start in minute way...then jump for big tasks. Isn't it? :evil:

Meera sandhu
yes, exactly sandhya. Even i think 1000 times before i change the field. and i do experiments in my passion

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.