Rajani is absent for the past two days and Sajeetharan,Sunny too are so for the last couple days.Jobin has not been seen for quite somttime.I wonder when are they going to come back!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Chinmoy...

I see Jayen, Abid also to be absent today... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I am back chinmoy...I couldnt connect yesterday due to some other work...Thanks for considering me..
Hey! Your are back! Keep on rocking as you do always!!!
Welcome back Rajani!!! :) :) .Hope other missing members also join soon. :) :)
Thanks for the encouragement Chinmoy and Nagalakshmi..I wish others also join us soon..
:)
Yes Rajani... :)

You are very active these days.
You inactive for one day makes us feel missing you... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Hope others too would be back! No information about Meean and Sajeetharan!!
Yes, I hope all the missing ones are back soon! MC is also back after a long hiatus!
Incidentally, did anyone notice that Sridevi has been missing for a long time?? She usually was the silent achiever of the forum, very subtle and soft but always there with good quality posts, not seen her for a long time!! Wonder where is she??? :dry: :huh: :unsure:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Deepti wrote:
[quote]Yes Rajani... :)

You are very active these days.
You inactive for one day makes us feel missing you... :)[/quote]

keep rocking RAJANI with new posts on forum....
We have several others like Sridevi as mentioned by Kalyani,Jobin too is an absentee for quite somtime.Santosh made a brief appearnace some days back and his preoccupation with his new job is understandable! Hope all would be back!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.