Suppose you are successful in one profession or anything else. But man always have the tendency to change and do new experiments in life. My question is, "if we are successful in one path, should we change that track to experiment an inexperienced one, in which you may or may not get success". What do you think?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
here it depends upon the situation. if we are success in one profession then we are thinking about changing our profession. it must be on early stage like if we have 5 years experience in one profession then it is waste to change other profession. if we have only 1-2 years experience in one profession then, its good to change to others. :)

Vinu
here it depends upon the situation. if we are success in one profession then we are thinking about changing our profession. it must be on early stage like if we have 5 years experience in one profession then it is waste to change other profession. if we have only 1-2 years experience in one profession then, its good to change to others. :)

If you feel bored, will you jump to an inexperienced area at your own risk

Meera sandhu

jumping to an inexperienced area is like taking a risk. If we are alone then we can take any risk. If we are in a family then it is really a bad idea of taking this risk. what do you think.. :huh:

Vinu

jumping to an inexperienced area is like taking a risk. If we are alone then we can take any risk. If we are in a family then it is really a bad idea of taking this risk. what do you think.. :huh:

Then what about experiments?
Repeatedly doing same tasks, though less risk...doesn't appear boring? :huh: ....like a government job

Meera sandhu
After thirty, you are almost settled in a profession. abrupt change in very nature of job is risky. Personally, I was serving as an officer in Defence Accounts. I voluntarily retired and began share broking. This was quite different from my job in government service. Naturally, I could not perform well and ultimately had to wind up. some time later, one central excise advocate came in my contact. I had good knack of interpreting rules and drafting when in Government service. By working with the advocate, I learnt the entire procedure and rules of Central Excise. Now I am successful.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
After thirty, you are almost settled in a profession. abrupt change in very nature of job is risky. Personally, I was serving as an officer in Defence Accounts. I voluntarily retired and began share broking. This was quite different from my job in government service. Naturally, I could not perform well and ultimately had to wind up. some time later, one central excise advocate came in my contact. I had good knack of interpreting rules and drafting when in Government service. By working with the advocate, I learnt the entire procedure and rules of Central Excise. Now I am successful.

Without leaving the sea shore, we can't get the true beauty of seas. Isn't it sir???
I don't know who wrote it, "Life without experiments is no place to live". Yes, human life is meant for new experiments. That's how new paths are made. Isn't it? Many have created their own paths and left their mark only because they were ready to take risk.

Though it may be a bit difficult at first, slowly we will learn new things :evil:

Meera sandhu

Without leaving the sea shore, we can't get the true beauty of seas. Isn't it sir???
I don't know who wrote it, "Life without experiments is no place to live". Yes, human life is meant for new experiments. That's how new paths are made. Isn't it? Many have created their own paths and left their mark only because they were ready to take risk.

Though it may be a bit difficult at first, slowly we will learn new things :evil:

I think change is an integral part of life.Change is normal. Initially we will have to face unpredictable situations after undergoing a change but it should be taken positively. Risk automatically comes with change. But if there is no risk then there is no fun and passion in life. In today's competitive world, only those can thrive who do not have the fear of changing their tracks and proving themselves.
Suppose you are successful in one profession or anything else. But man always have the tendency to change and do new experiments in life. My question is, "if we are successful in one path, should we change that track to experiment an inexperienced one, in which you may or may not get success". What do you think?

Women too can have this tendency!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7526]}

I think change is an integral part of life.Change is normal. Initially we will have to face unpredictable situations after undergoing a change but it should be taken positively. Risk automatically comes with change. But if there is no risk then there is no fun and passion in life. In today's competitive world, only those can thrive who do not have the fear of changing their tracks and proving themselves.

Yes, the freshness of life lies in experiments...
Even beginning a new day with a new habit or good change makes it feel different!! :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Women too can have this tendency!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7526]}

Of course!!!
Why not??? It's 21st century :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.