OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Once the break up has happened you realize the blunder and you're feeling miserable. They say 'learn from your mistakes', so utilize this incident to bring in improvements so...
Rare pictures of a scientists. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4203]}
According to Sociologists and thinkers , Religion like marriage and family is an Institution devised by man to regulate the society and its behavior. In the olden days ,while...
Our school gang consist of 5 girls. But we lost each other as time passed by. 2-3 years before, I start remembering all of them and decided to search their new numbers. I...
A member in parliament wants to know this- 1-why do have so many names for our country - what is the real name? 2- Do we have a proper national anthem that has some thing to...
By getting up early in the morning I get more time at my disposal for work .Life is too short. To be done jobs are more. Instead of getting up late and hurrying up and...
I would like to know how to refer friends to boddunan.com?? where is the referal link?
Don't Wait for a perfect Moment {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9998]}
I have written 2 articles until now and has been approved too......but my earnings still shows 0.00 INR.Does that mean that I have not been paid anything for writing that article...
What is your view {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10357]}
Hazare to launch his 'Janatantra Yatra' from Amritsar today http://in.news.yahoo.com/hazare-launch-janatantra-yatra-amritsar-today-044551023.html
What scientists researched some of them are already told by wise ancient gurus. Here you can get an idea of that. I feel it is quite interesting so i shared it. Share your...
Sometimes it may be a tourist place, a holy temple or even a friend's home, which made you very happy and forget all worries. Now also, you may be thinking about that particular...
The great novel written by Jose Saramago. In that fiction, death is picturised as a lady and suddenly on a new year eve, she decides not to visit that city hereafter. But after a...
I think it will be good if we add a Site panel in our site.. A page dedicated for our moderators and site administrator , owner etc.. with their photo , role in boddunan,...
Today when i logged into my account.. iwas so :cheer: to see that i got 3 awards.. :woohoo: Member of the Week 28th June - 4th July 2010 (Level 2 Leader) 30.00 Adhoc...
Why most of the people in our country starve?
In Bollywood I have seen lot many contravesory movies. PEOPLE SHOUT FOR SOME DAY AND AFTER SOME DAY THEY FORGET EVERYTHING THEN WHAT IS THE REASON BEHIND OF THAT TO CREATE...
Do you feel enjoyment in emotional pain?
Google is Best search enginee :woohoo: :lol: :unsure: