OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

The 300 tones of toxic rice dumped in sea. http://news.oneindia.in/2011/10/24/lakshadweep-300-tonnes-toxic-rice-dumped-in-sea.html
How vomiting occurs? How our body threw out the unsuitable food from our stomach?
This record got to our india.The baby named nargis borned as 7th billoionth baby of the...
Abhishek has asked fans to suggest a name for his baby. suggest some names here...
Falling for the eighth day in a row, the rupee ended at 52.35 against the US dollar amid continuing signs of captial outflows and steep fall in stock markets.
Earlier whenever I stepped out of the house to buy some essentials for the house or do some errands like going to the Post office,Bank or paying bills etc; I used to forget one...
Jealousy is an emotion that can be interpreted in many different ways. If your man is getting jealous when you are talking to other guys then this is what it could mean: He...
The country's largest car maker Maruti Suzuki’s completely 'Made in India' car will hit the roads by 2012. The company is likely to finalise the design within the next six...
:) Hai Friends today Evening I received my 5th cheque from boddunan. I am very happy to share this happiness with all and I am very glad to you all for your support and...
Hi friends, signed in after many days, but find the boddunan site different, are there any new rules introduced or is the same as it was few months.
This photo was taken in a place in Tamilnadu.
empty"/\n\nhas anyone download software from this site?
Have you joined boddunan community on orkut? This the link to join. http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community?cmm=92640833
I reach my payment mark which is 1510 i got 1718 but still i not got payment.
Due to the late departure of rains the winter seems to have arrived early. We are already feeling the bite of the cold weather. I'm afraid this year the winter may be more...
India's exports are almost stagnant since last three years at $310-320 billion levels. The then opposition blamed the UPA government for this. Can the NDA govt. now...
Coming on the heels of a thoroughly inglorious performance by the local court of Bhupal on the Bhupal Gas Tragedy the details of which are already known to you,the report...
The Assembly elections to various state assemblies are at door step.Just have a discussion who will come into force in Bengal and Kerala with your reasons.
Does it irritate.... when you ask questions that get no answers?
What is your DSL or Cable connection speed? a) I do not have dsl or cable connection. b) 512 kbps. c) 1 mbps. d) More than 10 mbps.