OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Alam back after marriage . Congratulation and happy marriage life yaar. Share some thing here. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5851]}
Europeans believe that Indian leaders are too blinded by new wealth and deceit to comprehend that the day will come when the have-nots will hit the...
Do you think Traffic fines imposed are higher in India?
Mp3 players, iPods and more exposure to live music could have caused an increase in hearing loss among teenagers - A research in the US suggests. Read this
I got my validation code on 18th august and I validated my account on that same day. I have also informed this to boddunan support team. 17 days have already passed. But still...
Dear friends now days lot many sites are providing online jobs. But some of sites are really providing money and some of them are faking. I am earning some money and some...
All of us are from different parts of India. I feel it would nice and interesting if we share the speciality of our particular region, and a special dish, if any, of the...
lot of member which not have referral but joined by us because of omitted referral id at the time of form filling so i suggest that distribute those member between active...
I think Boddunan community also needs contents in formats which are widely accepted. Like PDF, Word Doc, Images, PPT and even Audio / Video files. This way the community will...
Which state would you like to visit and why?
Could Born blind people dream in sleep? if so how? they are blind from their birth then they dont know how everything look then how can they see dreams? Can any one clear...
i like to spend my whole day in boddunan.com like an addict?what do you think about your relation with boddunan.com.?how much time you will spend on this site.Is there anyone who...
With incresed participation there has been a remarkable rise in the number of forum post in recent months.I am interested to know the exitence of any such record.Maverick may...
Sushil Kumar on Sunday created history by becoming the first Indian wrestler to win a gold medal at the World Championships.
can you suggest me free online flashmaker sites what are top free online flashmaker sites
Where do you think our country lacks?
Hello Friends, i have used both google chrome and mozilla firfox for the boddunan. But i noticed that google chrome is not supporting properly and showing severla times black...
SUGAR PRICES ARE NOW GOING TO TOUCH THE Rs 50. Hello Friends every body knows that sugar prices is going high and high. Now its not possible for every person to user as they...
Young people, with an exuberance and zest for life, should work wisely and creatively on the things they can control!
I have posted two articles yesterday. I would like to know when they will be approved. I am eagerly waiting to see my points (which is going to be a def boost for me).