Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Cross border? You can not even reach it, as the Indian troops would do the same if some one found nearing border without permission.

Is there any limit mentioned on the border?? Any Indication.. :huh: :ohmy:

You go and check. It's the best option
:woohoo: :silly: :blink: :blush: :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Cross border? You can not even reach it, as the Indian troops would do the same if some one found nearing border without permission.

Ok,,, Let come you and me go together and have a look... :whistle: :evil:
missile.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Vinu

Yes there is no man's land signs where you can not beyond besides they fence it with wire in some crucial places. Most of the borders are guarded, but some are not.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No this is not mandatory to take permission, but you do not feel comfortable there as you hear terrorist violence news every once in a while. Of course there are some places where you need permissions but that is every where which are bordering places with other countries like, Arunachal, Nagaland, Manipur and so on. .

If we cross the border without permission. then the enemy will shoot us without our permission...!!? :evil: :whistle: :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5696]}

hahahahah nice explanation. Well this will happen ofcourse if we take a risk to put our life in trouble.

Ok,,, Let come you and me go together and have a look... :whistle: :evil:

I told earlier itself.....I can't take risk
Entammo.....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5702]}

Meera sandhu
Oh but I just checked the face of the cannon pointing to another continent. That may create problem, which side will you enter from? :ohmy:

Oh but I just checked the face of the cannon pointing to another continent. That may create problem, which side will you enter from? :ohmy:

I am not entering anywhere. Ask Kannan. He will answer it :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Yes you should stay behind, I am sure he is wise enough and he himself is firing the cannon. Better stay away from the border.

Actually my enemy pointing from other side of india. This is the problem if we get popular.. :evil: :evil: :cheer:

Vinu
The best place i have ever visited if Goa.i like people of Goa very much and its a good place surrounded by ocean :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.