Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh this topic makes me miss travelling. B) I love going places and exploring. :) Of those I have visited Udaipur and Nainital are my favorites :)

Nainital is my favorite place too where I have visited 100s times and have stayed there for a few months while my father was posted there for a short period.

You must have lived the night life there. It is so beautiful. I will share some pictures when the site allows me to.

That is the only thing we miss in Nainital, there is no night life there and almost every place is barren after 8-9PM. a few people around Maidan or opposite boat club that's all. I too have thousands of photos to share.

I had a different experience though. Maybe because I liked it that way with only few people around and the twinkling lights around the lake plus the weather. :cheer:

Actually most of our hill stations have no night life as such because the tourists go there to enjoy the beauty of nature and get exhausted by the dinner time. They come to get rid of busy schedules of city life.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.