Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As soon as I opened an account in Facebook I tried to find many old friends and I found many of them.

Yes Face book now a days is the best way to find out old friends I tried it but I could not found any old friend ever from FB.There are few other sites too which you may try to find old friends. :)

am yet to operate a facebook account :silly:

Means you don't have an account on FB its strange to see people having no account on FB these days.I opened account there around 5~6years back but i don't remain much active there it is when I have to message someone or check if someone's message. :)
Friends are those with whom we can share all our thoughts.Few days ago when I went to the market I met with my school friends and I just forget all work and started gossiping with her.I was very happy to see her after long time.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Friends are those with whom we can share all our thoughts.Few days ago when I went to the market I met with my school friends and I just forget all work and started gossiping with her.I was very happy to see her after long time.

So you go out to a market to search your old friends?. :woohoo:

No doubt we all feel pleasure when we meet our old friends. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.