Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I feel very happy if i found by any of friends.But i don't think it is possible. I have touch with my college friends but not with schoolmates.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
So, face book and orkutt.......!!
let me try my luck also.....

Meera sandhu
When i used to work in hyderabad i stayed in hostel with my cousin sister. there i got a best friend. i and best friend used to goto interviews and had alot of fun. But later i suddenly came to my home. I lost her number and mail id. After 2 years when am crossing the tirupati station then i found her coming from the station. I was about to call her but she saw me and even recognized me, but the person who came there to receive her has taken her on his byke. If she want she could told that person to stop. May be she didn't get the idea. From then i was keep on searching in face with her name and place but no use.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I have not yet tried for searching of my old friends.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

Start trying ...Oh Maria..... :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

Start trying ...Oh Maria..... :P :P :P

The problem is we may not find all our friends or any one of them if they are not Internet savvy..like us... :unsure:
After a lot of search if we find our childhood friend then the feeling will be amazing

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

After a lot of search if we find our childhood friend then the feeling will be amazing

Actually, if someone is really dear to us, it's sure, we will search and find him. Isn't it???

Meera sandhu
This is very nice story. I have seen this attachment among many people. However I have never tried to find my old friends. I know I can easily make new friends. So I am happy.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
This is very nice story. I have seen this attachment among many people. However I have never tried to find my old friends. I know I can easily make new friends. So I am happy.

Thank you for giving it a nice story touch :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.