OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Is India having a better army power than USA and UK?
What is your concept of God? Do you pray? Who is your favorite divine figure and what do you ask for when you pray?
Jan 25 is called the Voter's Day.In our state we are nominating for voting.
Homeopathic medicines ar e made of smaller doses of medicinal ingredients and they are now a more widely used alternative against antibiotics. Homeopathy is extremely beneficiary...
Yash Chopra to collaborate with the music maestro A. R. Rahman http://hollynbolly-in.blogspot.com/2011/05/yash-chopra-to-collaborate-with-music.html
What should government do to stop illegal food storage in godowns?
I heard that the movie is very good.If anybody has seen it, please share your review here.
Two voluntary organisations from hyderabad,SAVE and ACT has annouced rewards that associations adopting best practices representing true indian culture would receive cash prizes...
How can we protect soil quality?
Here is the link. http://news.oneindia.in/2010/09/08/karnataka-high-court-to-hear-pratibha-verdict.html
Who according to you is a legend ?
Dear friends Do you wash your face with rice water to lighten your skin complexion? This has been going on since ages!
I reside in Mumbai, where this festival of lord Ganpati is celebrated with great joy. And specially this area of lalbaug, where this famous Ganeshji sit is the maximum crowd...
GOD is it partial ,hmmmmm sometimes i feel its true as whn i cross huts i see ppl with so much poverty tht thy live there life beside gutter . so where is GOD & if he is...
Is the following poll permitted? DID U KNOW U CAN EARN FOR RECEIVING SMS ON YOUR MOBILE. AND ALSO FOR ADDING MEMBERS UNDER YOU. IF INTERESTED PLEASE VISIT MY PROFILE AND GO...
What is your limit to love your lover?
What is target of Terrorists? what they want and why they are doing bomb blast? Will they able to success to achieve his target?
Let see who can crack it
If U'r guys seekin LOVE,thn wht are gal qualities that U will wan't in gal to accept proposal
The medical studies had proved that the swimming after eating causes Severe asthma,stomache.