OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Common Wealth games are here in India. Though our Country and Capital of India is not fully prepared for hosting these games but we can share knowledge in this context. So Let's...
When will this world end?
Friends at night time, when we go any where, most of us may noticed already that moon also comes with us. why this happens? Can anyone answer this? Let us see how many of...
I got a message from editor "An item submitted on boddunan.com is rejected. Please review the item you have submitted and re post with the corrected content in order...
One of our member Kumar Babu sami has post lot of article about story and tales . I like most of his articles so I request all of member please congrats him so he will be...
Deleted. Editor Note: Please don't send false promises here unless you have proofs.
Private or government job.........which is better?
Why is skill development required?
What do you think? Old is Gold or New is Gold? Like old members of boddunan and new members same as old hero and new hero on film etc
Ever since the "IPL 3 campaign in Boddunan" ; I like it to call so... i.e, Posting new threads and articles with latest updation etc... made a good increase in...
The government have decided to impose 10% cut on pension for minor offences and 20% for major offences. Pension is something remote. It would be better to impose pay cut. Pay...
India has lost the third one day match of the series against England? Who is responsible for this.
Share your experience of Google adsense journey. Till date my experience with adsense is good . I have earn 200$ from adsense and on some blog getting good some bad. some...
We are using the internet today.It is called the world in the house. who invented it.
Oil
Is oil massage is good for hair?
Hai friends, did any of you is working in infosys?
An earth quake of 7.2 magnitude had killed 217 people and 1090 in eastern turkey.
Google provides free websites to small and medium business.For who intrested on this log on to indiagetonline.in and register
There is a obvious large gap between the rich and poor and this gap is increasing day by day. What can be the factors that results in this kind of inequality ?