Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In August 2011,I visited Tirupati and Kanyakumari and Goa. I like all.

Be positive
I think Munnar is one of the best tourist sites of Kerala. Tea plantations are really amazing. I went there first time in 2006,soon after my marriage...the time when "neela kurinji' blossomed in the valleys.
Neela Kurinji is a plant which flowers only once in 12 years (Vyaazhavattom :P !) and we were lucky to go there at that time :cheer:

Meera sandhu
The best place i visited is Kodaikanal, it is a hill station. i love that place its full of mist and cold. :lol:

Vinu
I have heard Kerela has very nice and exotic holiday destinations..........my friend in college used to say about it.......somewhere near to Ernakulam.......

smriti
I have heard Kerela has very nice and exotic holiday destinations..........my friend in college used to say about it.......somewhere near to Ernakulam.......

Idukki district...I think so....places close to Karnataka border are really great. Once, we went to Mysore by car. At noon, it appeared as if it was early morning, full of mist. Really a wonderful experience.

Thekkadi is good. Munnar also.Athirapilly waterfalls of Thrissur district. In Kottayam district, Kumarakom is a wonderful place to see.

In TVM district Kovalam, Ponmudi, Veli lake etc.

Meera sandhu
My family is planning to come to South to visit those beautiful places which you all have described here.
Hopefully in Summer we are going to come.

Want to make each day Accountable

The other place that I loved is Kaas Plateau in Satara district. This plateau is covered with beautiful flowers of different varieties and due to variation in blooming times of all flowers, the plateau changes its colors every 15 days between months of August to October!

See the photo of flowers blooming at the end of October.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4747]}

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Rajani K
yes mam,its a beautiful picture of flowers. I would try to find more about it.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Ok...so the next time I plan a holiday for Kerela.......Sandhya would be guiding me for all the cool places........ :) :) :)

smriti
Ok...so the next time I plan a holiday for Kerela.......Sandhya would be guiding me for all the cool places........ :) :) :)

You are welcome. If you don't wait till summer and come now, you can get elephants to guide you now :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.