Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If im in such situation then, i will do whatever i needs and i will travel to my dreams places as much as possible with my family. :)

Hahaha but in one night you won't be able to travel much. :woohoo: :woohoo:
If im in such situation then, i will do whatever i needs and i will travel to my dreams places as much as possible with my family. :)

Yes, but atleast i can travel some of my dream places. :cheer:

Vinu
Then those place should be near to you.. As SJ said its surely not easy to travel much in single day..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Within 1 day arrange passport, visa etc....if you want to go abroad...ha ha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Within 1 day arrange passport, visa etc....if you want to go abroad...ha ha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ha ha.. And that one day will pass out in just journey.. :laugh:

BTW where is your dream place? :)

switzerland or America. Not less than that :cheer:

Meera sandhu

:woohoo: Both of the places will take more than one night to reach there. :woohoo:

:woohoo: Both of the places will take more than one night to reach there. :woohoo:

Ticket reservation itself will take a day,,,ha ha

Meera sandhu
Ha ha.. So he need to choose some other place instead of them.. Probably in India.. ha ha

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.