Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I also found many friends through orkut and facebook. Thanks a lot to them.. :cheer: :cheer:

Yes, I too find a few very old fiends on the Facebook.

Thanks to technological advancements!! We are not far away from friends!! Truly a virtual Global Village is emerging.... :)

Out of the context :
Statistics : This is my 3500th post.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
I also found many friends through orkut and facebook. Thanks a lot to them.. :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks to technological advancements!! We are not far away from friends!! Truly a virtual Global Village is emerging.... :)

Out of the context :

Truly a virtual global village where one can be connected to others 24 hours a day and yet still be lonely!!!

BTW, congratulations on your 3500th post, its already 3502, I can see!! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There are many friends who lives, in the same town where i live. So, i don't have to find them. We meet any time roaming in the city.

Want to make each day Accountable

Out of the context :

Truly a virtual global village where one can be connected to others 24 hours a day and yet still be lonely!!!

BTW, congratulations on your 3500th post, its already 3502, I can see!! :) :) :)

You are right, We are becoming more lonely by confining us into the boundaries of technological equipments. More or less we are becoming human robots. 50-50 .. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com

Out of the context :

You are right, We are becoming more lonely by confining us into the boundaries of technological equipments. More or less we are becoming human robots. 50-50 .. :woohoo: :woohoo:

At least we find a little happiness of finding someone :) :)

Meera sandhu
I have lost many but I can remember some of them also I met with them frequently.
Few of them did not get any job and still unemployed. So sometime hey also hesitate to meet.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes Yesterday I find my old friend by sending a simple message. After going to my native place I will meet him.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes Yesterday I find my old friend by sending a simple message. After going to my native place I will meet him.

So, you got inspired from my thread? :P :P :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I found lot of my classmates through FB and orkut...I feel that as time passes friends also get busy their life and even if we find them..it may or may not be exciting for them...I even searched one of a school friend from Shaadi.com site...but I Googled his names first and found a shaadi.com page with his complete profile... :lol: :woohoo:
Searching is really interesting when such things happen... :woohoo:
yes i tried to search my old friends through facebook and orkut.even find few of them.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.