The great novel written by Jose Saramago. In that fiction, death is picturised as a lady and suddenly on a new year eve, she decides not to visit that city hereafter. But after a few months, she gives a letter in a violet envelope to each and every person who is going to die at midnight, so that the person gets enough time to say good bye to his friends and complete his duties and fulfill his wishes if he have any. Really, not a bad idea!
Suppose you get such a letter. What will you do if you have only one day left?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4954]}
email_17_animated.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I will write a love letter to the person whom I secretly love. I will spend whole day with my family.
We should live every moment fully and not bother about the event of death that may take any time. It is best to make nomination in bank accounts and other financial matters and make a will irrespective of timing of death.

As regards letters from 'lady death', we get enough messages in shape of grey hair, wrinkles on face and other signs of advancing age and nearing death.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If i get Such type of letter then first i go to the shopping as much thing as i can possible and pay with my Credit card.

I want to eat all my favorate food as much as i can eat.
If i get Such type of letter then first i go to the shopping as much thing as i can possible and pay with my Credit card.

I want to eat all my favorate food as much as i can eat.

So, you love food very much.
Buy something for we poor people also from your credit card
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Yes that Good idea We must buy something for poor and needy people too.By doing this we might do some good things in last moment of life.
I will die in that moment. It will be better.Har pall pall se acha hai ekbar marna.
you-are-too-funny-ag1.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes that Good idea We must buy something for poor and needy people too.By doing this we might do some good things in last moment of life.

I am saying about Bodhunan members. Will you buy us free food from your credit card?
:P

Meera sandhu
I will die in that moment. It will be better.Har pall pall se acha hai ekbar marna.

ha ha ha....
I think you are in a comedy mood today, Ram

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5012]}

Meera sandhu
Sandhya use another Picture for Different Post.There are lots of funny pictue use that.We are here to see something New.old thing might bore us.No comment on this as i comment on your previous picture.
Actually I copied this picture to that forum because that forum was actually more funny than this. :laugh:
Also, we often use gif files repeatedly

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.