The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Diwali is festival of lights which remove ignorance from the world and show right way to the people. Earlier diwali is celebated for 5 days

Sarala, Happy Deepavali!! This Deepavali (The Festival Of Lights) will do miracles in your life. Have delightful & colourful celebration!

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Advance happy diwali for all who are in boddunan family. enjoy your days. plan for your trips.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
It is the beginning of Deepavali ...Deepavali means row of lights and the five day festival begins on Tuesday , 13th November this year and will end on Saturday, 17th November..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Diwali is on 13th of November.And as it is the festival of lights it brings joys in every heart.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9202]}

Sharmistha Banerjee
One day left and all around are decorated with lights already.
Happy Diwali to all members.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Diwali is the festival of joy, happiness and colourful lights. Today is 'Dhanterash'. Diwali begins from today onwards. Happy Dhanterash and Happy Diwali.

Have lots of fun.
God is very kind to me these days. I have very good results throughout the year and I hope that i will get more good result in this year.
Thank you GOD.

Want to make each day Accountable

God is very kind to me these days. I have very good results throughout the year and I hope that i will get more good result in this year.
Thank you GOD.

Wish you all the best Ronark. May god be with you and do more good to you.
When you are focused and work hard you will definitely get good results and be successful in what you do...When we pray to god, ancestors or anyone we look up to we also need to do our bit to help ourselves ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you GOD.

Wish you all the best Ronark. May god be with you and do more good to you.

Thanks Arun. I give some suggestion that every time when you get what you want, you should be grateful to GOD.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: Arun Selvan
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.