The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Festival of lights is diwali. I used to enjoy the movies and programmes telecasted in Television. :) :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I love to decorate outside of my house by lighting lamps. Its really interesting festival by every one. Other religions also celebrate this but just by playing with crackers.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

diwali is a very popular festival in our country. i love diwali
Friends used to give sweets and snacks in diwali. We can hear the sound of cracker when diwali.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
On diwali day, I love to and i do decorate whole my house with flowers and outside full of lights

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

This time I am at home and i will try to decorate my Home. I too love to enjoy. Diwali spread lot of happiness in our house.

Want to make each day Accountable

This time I am at home and i will try to decorate my Home. I too love to enjoy. Diwali spread lot of happiness in our house.

Even I help my wife and mother in decorating home. But before that we all remain busy in cleaning house.White washing we don't do every year but we always do it during Diwali season only. :blink:
Diwali is a festival of lights and gaiety. This is also a festival for cleanliness. It is good to celebrate this in spirit of happiness, joy, cleanliness.

But we should avoid giving or taking of official gifts (which is annual bribe) to government departments, gambling and consuming liqueur on this day.

Most government officials wait for this season so that they can get a bounty. I have seen the kind of gifts they get including sweets,nuts ,flasks, clocks,mobile phones,dinner sets - you name it, also cash gifts. I doubt if anyone refuses...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even I help my wife and mother in decorating home. But before that we all remain busy in cleaning house.White washing we don't do every year but we always do it during Diwali season only. :blink:

My Mom has already started to clean the whole House.

Want to make each day Accountable

I love diwali. Diwali is the biggest festivals of light. Decorate our home and exit door also.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.