OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

How to completely stop hackers from data theft?
What are the traits which we find in great personalities?
What steps should government take in the time of crisis on unnatural events?
do you think fire alarms installed in organisations to be checked regularly?
Members, I need some help. In my college we are gonna conduct a SURPRISE EVENT for a function, where students from various colleges will participate. What I need is a...
How do editor of any websites come to know and compare the same article are in 2 or more website? I mean how they decide which one is duplicate and which one is copied by...
Who wrote the Mahabharata?
What extent we can delegate our work to others?
Do you think self employment is best solution for unemployed youth after getting financial assistance?
How Egyptians Mummies are Mummified?
Do you agree that children should have some leisure time for themselves?
MOM I LOVE YOU even though my mom is gr8,she dn't no 2day is her day ,but she always correct me whn required,rite now she is cooking fr me & she nvr evr had any...
While writing an article, if we feel, we want to place a link to another published article in this site (Suppose, second article is a continuation of another published one) is it...
Hi all... Can any one help me, what video formats do Micromax Q5fb model supports. bcoz Im unable to open mp3,mp4,3gp file formats.Any jar files to be installed? Plzz...
Why do we use formalin to preserve animals?
Can Anyone Tell Me when my Article going to approve because i submitted it from 2012-09-21. I am new in it and it is my first article.
What are the best way to solve grievances related to parent-teacher?
The above sentence in the title is actually a Japanese Proverb. What do you think it actually means?? :) :) :) :) :)
Hi friends, I have some query regarding the use of abbreviation in the title. Can we use the abbreviations or is it compulsory to use full form in the title? Kindly help...