OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

Please suggest me some good sources of calcium.Only vegetarian item is preferred. :-)
What measures do you suggest for overall development of children?
What are the steps to be taken to reduce professional courses fee hike?
Many member is not taking interest in Crosswords Section .. so My qestion is to you that Do you like Crosswords Section In boddunan ? Or Give your Opinion about this Section..
What is the difference between an LED and LCD TV?
Do you think parent teacher meeting successful in Indian Environment?
What are the basic qualities of an successful Entrepreneur?
Hi, Since the inception of Revenue Sharing program, eligible individuals have been receiving their share as Rs.44 per USD currency conversion rate. But as we all know,...
Does anyone have a first hand experience of sending their babies / toddlers / preschoolers to a daycare center and wouldn't mind sharing their feedback with me on this forum? Are...
Why we are calling as 'Operation Theater' in hospitals for operation rooms?!? Can anyone have any idea?
Do you agree that present syllabus of children is quite exhaustive?
Do you think corporal punishment is justified in some cases?
What are the unique features of Blackberry Playboard Tablet?
What are the reasons behind injustice done to Girl Child in India?
Are Lovers.....or successful married couples can be considered as LOGING ID & PASSWORD.......of : the important site called as ---.LIFE.com (philosophy) :unsure:...
what is the use of the header file process.h in c language?
What is the difference between a blog and a Website? B)
How is a satellite phone different from a cellular phone?
i won my first DFAA on March 6 but i have not been awarded the cash credit for it.I checked in the awards list and found my name but in the user column found my user name as...
Do you think slight change in attitude can make you rich?