Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ya thats right admitting mistake is quite right than escaping from it because it ruins the otherwise.
Sometimes it happens that it is good to admit your own mistake. So sometimes i do admit my own mistake when i have something wrong.

Want to make each day Accountable

yes it id difficiult to admire a mistake done nyus but i yry to admire it as possible as i can
It's a win-win situation! Even the person to whom we own up our mistakes tend to take a very positive view of it!
Yes, I admit my mistake from time to time and thereby it helps me to improvise on it.....
If am responsible then i surely admit my mistake. without my mistake i never admit it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sorry, I couldnt find this one since I didn't reply it.....

Meera sandhu
I am always a firm believer that if you admit to your mistake,the issues can be solved very easily.

Want to make each day Accountable

I agree with this. Accepting our own mistakes makes us free from guilty consciousness, makes us feel comfortable and stops us doing any thing wrong in future.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is not easy to admit one's mistake always, but that is the best thing to do. None of us is perfect and bound to make many mistakes in life, but in most of us ego comes in the way and that's what hinders us from admitting our mistakes ..If I really feel bad about something I have done, I dont hesitate to admit it..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.