The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i too like to know this. As im also trying as per gulshan ji said. Will let you know after finishing my article.

Vinu
Gulshanji, Sandhya and all others who are interested, please do not use MS Word as it is not compatible with boddunan editor.

Instead, if you need to post a link to your previous article, there is a provision in the editor.

When you submit the article, right before the Insert/Edit Image button, you will see a button with the icon of two chain links. This is the Insert/Edit Link, click on it and a box will open where you have to paste the url of your article, Sandhya in this case, the link to your Dosa article and save it. It will create a link to your dosa article in your new article.

But remember creating only one link in any article is allowed. Not more than one!

I trust this is now clear to all!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I was really waiting for your reply. Hoping many of us will be benefited with this piece of information.

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
yeah this is really nice....even i wanted to know about back-linking......

smriti
Yes it is Good way To Submit article that has a different parts wise.
[quote]Yes it is Good way To Submit article that has a different parts wise. [/quote]

What exactly do you want to say?? Just be clear in your replies and answer only those threads that have some relevance. I hope you understand that!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I just want to know, if I can provide the link of an already approved article, still in pending stage.(Approved by you, Kalyani)
I want to submit one today :)

Meera sandhu
As I hadn't tested this one I was not able to reply.I writes one article on a topic!!!No links to others!!!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I think link of any article should not given here as per admin.So post the topics on which you want to discuss.Other wise it will be like ad.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think it is good to post an article whatever may be its length.Close it in a single step.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.