OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

In the "Members" Section of the "Main Menu", there are given Ranks for the members. Can anyone let me know what does that Silver, Gold stars mean????
Name the social networking sites that you know?
What was the final reason that India got freedom from Firangi?
Hi guys! Laksh here. I've been a member of Boddunan for a long time now. I have often checked on the site without logging in. Even if I logged in, I never posted anything here....
What should be done to protect our historical buildings and structure?
Hi lovely members of Boddunan :laugh: Actually i am paying My Internet + Landline singly its Rs 2000 per month . Presently my plan is swift 1099 @ 1Mbps speed(but getting...
I tried submitting a poll, but failed. The error was as below: Warning Field required: status What does it mean? What is the error?    
Which is the best way to tackle the anti social elements in society?
Which Online Payment Gateway Is Best?compare with monthly fees and transaction(service charges) charges
How many type of question allowed to post in forum?
Can someone explain what is karma?My karma is still 0! :)
Hoe can i increase earning in boddunan?
Hi, I have got cash credits for 'Top Voter of the Day' but it is not reflecting in my Dashboard > Total Earnings. Can someone help me? Thanks, Anshu
Do you think children be allowed with mobile in school?
What could be the cause of several death of infants at hospitals in Kolkata?
After entering a discussion in forum the next day onwards our mail box get full of replies.Earlier that mails contained the reply posted.Now it is not seen.So it is a...
Will new awards anounce by boddunan on new year to celebrate new year 2010?
Birds travel daily far distances through unknown paths. Yet, when sun sets they are able to return to their nests. Is there any scientific explanation behind this? How are they...
The colour of any object depends on its ability to reflect selected wavelengths of light. Consequently, if the object does not reflect any colour, it appears black. The tiny...
If there is an option for a girl to choose either her parents or her lover, whom should she choose? What is your opinion?