OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

Which Social Networking site do you find the most fun?
I bought bun and chicken sausage yesterday. But I don't know how to prepare it in an oven. I have an oven of convection type though I don't know how to use it properly :P Can...
Hi Friend can you tell me are you satisfied 100% from this site if yes then tell me your reason for satisfaction if no then tell me why you are not satisfied.
I want to know the maximum number of quizzes that can be submitted in a day for cash credits. I have read the Guideleines but still I am confused. Please help me out. :(
What does it mean is it approved or reject or approved in future or reject in future.My article is edited by editor it show that it is neither approved nor reject what it means i...
What is zero hour?
What are the methods to be adopted for children to quick learn?
Soya milk is said to contain many useful health benefits. Moreover this is purely vegetarian as it is not obtained from animals. I request members to throw some light on the...
I have looked at the QnA section and find that most of the questions are not being answered. This is a vast difference in context with this section of forum. Why is it so?
How to prevent children from cold and cough?
I am not able to open orkut in my system. Till today afternoon i able to open it. From afternoon it is not getting open. If i try to open, then connection timed out message is...
Friends Now its time to choose Best In Boddunan... So Lets Start With BEST EDITOR... Who is the best Editor In Boddunan ?
According to you ,How many times does the average person fall in love before marriage?
Do you admit that after the internet people going to library decreased.
Hi, Friends How much we can paid from boddunana.com
How thunder occurs?
SANCHALANAM This is a Telugu word, can anyone tell me the meaning of Sanchalanam in English
:evil: oh my god(SUN) we are dieing please :woohoo: sorry that we did all the mischiefs in increasing the temperature but this is not my fault why (sun) you are not...
We all read, write, talk and learn English. It's a common Langauage that all people need to communicate between the whole world speaking their own language. What is...
Can children be given training in self defence from schooling?