Members, I need some help.
In my college we are gonna conduct a SURPRISE EVENT for a function, where students from various colleges will participate.
What I need is a suggestion or an idea about what kind of SURPRISE EVENT it can be.
What kind of event would be cool and innovative.
Post your ideas.

Thank you,
R.Rajkumar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Can you provide more clarification..
Like what sort of program it would be.. & would you like to do events related only to academic, or also ready to include music & fun..

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
yeah sure, it should be related computer science, multimedia, music, audio/video visuals and FUN it need not be related to academics
Hi Raj,
Since its a surprise event you must make sure that the students are not stressed by it.It should be total fun and easy going.

Now all that is coming in my mind is some games.

1.Treasure Hunt..i think you know this.The entire success of the game is in the quality clue's you make, to find the treasure.The treasure can be anything..eg-chocolates

2.I dont remember the name of this game.Here groups are made first.Then you have to give a list of items to be collected.The group which collect most number of items will be the winner.The item list can include some simple things like mobile phones, pen etc..A time limit must be there.So in case there is some items missing, then can run all around searching for it.It would be simple and fun.

3.If you use computers and LCD projectors, then you can make so many games.For example, covering a face with number blocks and opening each block by numbers and identifying the face.This is a very common game
Also you may play some theme songs of movie and ask to identify the movie.

4.KAUN BANEGA CHOCOLATEPATHY

5.Also there is simple game which is 100% based on luck.Its called DEAL OR NO DEAL.You can search for its rules and understand how to play.Chocolates can be prize here also.
A very simple but interesting item I have to suggest.
Ask a question of GK like who is present Prime Minister of India.The contestant don't have to answer this.Then ask him second one - Which is our national animal?Now his answer should be the first question's!!!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Such ten questions within 5 minuts can be asked.So he has to answer only 9.Also if he gives wrong answer then and there he will be out.If not able to answer he can say "pass".By making questions of interest the event may be made very funny.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
thanks guys for your suggestions it was really nice and funny too(ha ha)...thanks all
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.