OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

One of My friend asked me what is actual enjoyment of life? I says him that if you could know any one think fully then you can feel actual enjoyment then he selected Tabla and...
Are you satisfied with the treatment at corporate hospitals?
Do you think Indian Constitution needs some change?
Do you think that India can control the population explosion?
Do you think censor board really doing their job well?
Are you thinking that our country should be changed to help to Good ones?
1.) What is that TOPIC Icon....I liked the cuty Icons but since Din't know abt the meaning they carry.... 2) From the day I joined...M wondering what does the word Boddunan...
I think Back linK is very important for a good traffic exchange> Boddunan Forum give a very great traffic and i want people to co-operate and back link my site and give me...
Why do pages of old books turn yellow as time goes by?
Please share your experiences here.I think most of the banks are currently offering 8.25% interest.
What is all about Food Bill which was recently in news?
Which country has the largest railway network in the World?
Which device converts mechanical energy to electric energy? 1.Generator 2.Conductor 3.Circuit 4.Converter
What are the driving forces which lead us to success?
Posting tutorials for any software,is that considered under rules as an article? if yes, is there a limit of how many tutorials I post for a particular software?
Boddunan - A Hot Spot Knowledge sharing Hub? What do you think? I m loving it but hates when no one shares this happiness?
Hi everyone..i know something about RSS feed, but its not complete.Can my friends teach me all about RSS feed.What is it?How to use it?..etc...
On what basis does the government print currency notes in a financial year?
Yahoo ID is givenig very strange problems on my home computer. I do not whether this will give same problems on other computes also as I have not yet gone to my office after this...
Just see the online members list... :woohoo: :woohoo: :ohmy: Total 181 members online... :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer: {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5825]}