Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If the mistake done by me then i will surely admit it honestly and i ask the punishment also

Admitting is good.But it could cost us as well. Let me tell give your one example.

I was in school. At that time we were having one Drawing Subject. I think i would be in 8th Standard. When the exam of Drawing was taken and then the teacher revealed the marks. From that one boy got 49 marks out of 50.

What he did, he told to the teacher that i copied from my neighbor in examination and you could deduct my marks. What the teacher did, is he deducted 14 marks and gave him 35 out of 50.

So, sometimes our admit of mistake could be costly.

Want to make each day Accountable

If the mistake done by me then i will surely admit it honestly and i ask the punishment also

Admitting is good.But it could cost us as well. Let me tell give your one example.

I was in school. At that time we were having one Drawing Subject. I think i would be in 8th Standard. When the exam of Drawing was taken and then the teacher revealed the marks. From that one boy got 49 marks out of 50.

What he did, he told to the teacher that i copied from my neighbor in examination and you could deduct my marks. What the teacher did, is he deducted 14 marks and gave him 35 out of 50.

He has admitted his mistake...so he should never feel sorry for that.
Also, he should think, I got what I actually deserve. So, no complaints :) :)

Meera sandhu

He has admitted his mistake...so he should never feel sorry for that.
Also, he should think, I got what I actually deserve. So, no complaints :) :)

This teaches him a lesson, that not always Honesty works for us.
Honesty could cost us sometimes.

i think one must admit its own mistake.at first i wont admit my mistake and put it on either my brothers or on some body else head.when i find that for me they are being blamed i feel very guilty.so now onward i commit my mistake.it is a difficult task to commit own mistake but i wont fear to tell it.

Sharmistha Banerjee
i think one must admit its own mistake.at first i wont admit my mistake and put it on either my brothers or on some body else head.when i find that for me they are being blamed i feel very guilty.so now onward i commit my mistake.it is a difficult task to commit own mistake but i wont fear to tell it.

If some other person is getting in trouble because of us, then it becomes our duty to save him/her. when such problem arises, then we have to reveal our mistake.

I have been trapped by my sister twice or thrice, even though my mistake was not there. For sometime, I was quit in revealing my sister's truth, but when the quarrel was increased, I had to reveal my sister's truth.

I never mind accepting my mistakes if one can prove me wrong beyond doubt. I am flexible and considerable.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I never mind accepting my mistakes if one can prove me wrong beyond doubt. I am flexible and considerable.

me too. :) :)

me too. :) :)

@Ronark...
I have seen it yesterday also yaar.... :cheer:
Once before also, I have noted it.
You are a person who is ready to admit your mistake, which is very rare nowadays. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
I don't mind to accept my mistakes. It will prevent me making the same once again.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
Friends don't do any mistake. If you do mistake, you will either admit or won't admit. If you admit then it is good. If you don't admit means you either feel shy or arrogant enough to accept your fault.
Hence, best option is don't commit anything wrong.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.