OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

What are the unique features of K Computer?
What are the cause of lacking interest in poetry field?
With the prices of all items soaring, i just thought what can we buy with Rs. 1? 1.Betal leaves 2.Ginger 3.Green chillies Friends,please write your list.Let's see how many...
What is the actual colour of water? :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Who holds the record for the fastest fifty in T20 internationals?
Hello, Is the winners for the weekly contest for polls for the week 12th to 18th oct announced?
I come to know one member sent me a private message but i have not received any message from him. Before also what was happened i received a message and when i opened that...
What is the difference between a church and a cathedral?
Can any one tell me how to increase youtube video views.
why in operation theatures doctors use green color glauses, paitent dress and approne?
What is the basic difference between ISI and Egmark?
Can computer language based education be given from primary standard?
Do you think banning plastic covers, bags will help in environment pollution?
What are the reasons behind women outperforming men in competitive examinations?
one of my article on boddunan is approved. But it's still showing me 0 cash credits. Why?? And in how many days cash credits will be updated afterthe article being approved
I hope somebody here can help me find a solution. We are been frequently getting calls from a shopping site called bagittoday which is related to Indian Today. The caller...
How to develop concentration for studies among children?
Do you think Lokpal will be success in Indian Context or not?
What is Boston Tea Party?
Which is the oldest political party in the world?