Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is not easy to admit one's mistake always, but that is the best thing to do. None of us is perfect and bound to make many mistakes in life, but in most of us ego comes in the way and that's what hinders us from admitting our mistakes ..If I really feel bad about something I have done, I dont hesitate to admit it..

True! and it is not always ego that comes in the way of not admitting mistakes, but discomfort probably!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

i never feel uncomfortable if i make mistakes. Admitting our own mistakes will make us more strong next time. :)

Vinu
It is not easy to admit one's mistake always, but that is the best thing to do. None of us is perfect and bound to make many mistakes in life, but in most of us ego comes in the way and that's what hinders us from admitting our mistakes ..If I really feel bad about something I have done, I dont hesitate to admit it..

True! and it is not always ego that comes in the way of not admitting mistakes, but discomfort probably!

Thats true, I have noticed that the more confident a person is the more secure and dignified he or she is and do not hesitate to admit their mistakes and make amends.They are respected that much more for their actions...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thats true, I have noticed that the more confident a person is the more secure and dignified he or she is and do not hesitate to admit their mistakes and make amends.They are respected that much more for their actions...

Yes Usha, you have put it perfectly well. The people who are the exact opposite are rather insecure in the first place and will go to any lengths to make a noise about they are right and others are wrong rather than owning up!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I never hesitate to accept my mistakes and those who don't do it don't leave any scope of improvement in themselves. I don't feel bad if someone points out my mistake and i always accept that and try not to repeat it in the future. :)
I also never hesitate to accept my mistake if I have committed.But if anybody blame me than he/she should prove it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I also never hesitate to accept my mistake if I have committed.But if anybody blame me than he/she should prove it.

Mistake and being blamed are two different issues I feel.We know when we make a mistake , but when you are being blamed of something you may or may not have made a mistake right ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Blaming is something different. If someone blames anyone for no reason then he/she must ask for the evidences but when we know that we have committed any mistake them we must admit it ourself without waiting for someone to point it out. :)

But it happens sometimes we may not know it that we have committed a mistake but we think someone is blaming us in that case we must analyze what we have done before reacting. :)

Blaming is something different. If someone blames anyone for no reason then he/she must ask for the evidences but when we know that we have committed any mistake them we must admit it ourself without waiting for someone to point it out. :)

But it happens sometimes we may not know it that we have committed a mistake but we think someone is blaming us in that case we must analyze what we have done before reacting. :)

Yes I am agree with both of you.But many times it happens that anybody blames with jealousy.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Blaming with jealousy never should be tolearted and should be replied in the same way.I have never been blamed by anyone for the things which i have not done in life but i would surely retaliate it if someone does it. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.