OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

my article is not getting approved or disapproved from many days i am very worried what will happen?
What is the purpose of the Boddunan points system? Can these points be redeemed for anything? I donot understand their purpose except that they serve as a user rating. But, what...
Hi In Article section ,Showing ads to hidden article content , i cannot read fully and i give image also.
How to upload a photo in profile?
What is the name of the latest element discovered?
Are All members are happy with new point system at boddunan.com
How many Friend You Referred Yet In Boddunan ? and how many of them Active Till Now?
What will you do when the god gives you 3 chances to have any thing in the world
please somebody tell me how to submit an article under write ups section
Hi Showing ads to hidden article content , i cannot read fully and i give image also
I have always seen...you also...mother birds feeding their babies with food. But have you ever seen them giving water? :blink: :blink: :blink: Every living beings need water...
Why is South Korea called the Land of the Morning Calm?
Deepti mam how can i post my signature or blog same as u had posted Thanks 'n' Regards, Deepti. easyeasywaytoearnonline.blogspot.com/ deepu-cartoon-animations.blogspot.com/
I know that the sound produced in Split A/C is very less when compared with Window A/C. Iam not sure about the power consumption.
They say they drink to forget their sorrows. :lol: They say they drink as they can't digest much happiness so they need some way to share it. :lol: What is your reason to...
White Jaundice kills many around the world. What are the symptoms of it ?
what you will you do when you have a power in your hand?
Can we delete submitted articles before they approve?
Is it right spending 31 crore on main 26/11 terrorist Kasab ? Guess how much India is spending on keeping the sole surviving 26/11 Pakistani terrorist alive and healthy in...
He has taken 22 wickets in 10 World Cup matches at an average of 17.91. Who is he?