OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

The link given in FAQ for writing articles in Hindi no longer works and the error 404 appears. It appears that Google have withdrawn the facility. Is there any other way to...
Hi, I have submitted an article and have added some pictures to it. I have also mentioned the Image source as TripAdvisor. But, the reviewer has asked me to remove the pcture...
There is a button in posts for report to moderator. Usually, this is for reporting spam and getting the post deleted. My query is whether this can be used for other purposes as...
What is the use of learning the art of clay modelling for children?
How to control one's emotions?
What is difference between a simple living and a spiritual living?
What happens if more than 10 web links are submitted in a day? Do they get carried to next day or canceled?
I don't know whether, I should ask this question on forum or not. I could have searched the meaning of Boddunan from Google, but I thought that it would be better if I ask...
Can polio be eradicated completely from India? Most of the rural people face the problem.
Do you think Indian Government will reduce the prices of domestic gas and diesel?
Do you believe life on other planets is possible in future?
Hello Friends, I got my fourth cheque From Boddunan of Rs 2194.64. This moeny from boddunan is very helpful to me. Thanks Boddunan Lohit Seth
What is argemone oil?
Before dividing states based on religion, Kanya Kumari was a part of Kerala - the place where we can see both Sun rise and Sun set every day. I want to know if, any other place...
I have read in many sites men or ladies saying that they have Long Distance Relationship. But do they really maintain their so call Long Distance Relationship? I am sure it...
I wrote an article and tried to submit it. It gave me two words "Invalid token". What is the meaning of these two words? I have written it on the dashboard of the...
What is the one thing that you wish had never happened in your life?
What is the significance of binomial theorem in mathematics?
What is October heat?
Which was the first living organism on Earth?