OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

Can I update my published articles?
In some articles, I read "Fruits contain a lot of fiber. Sugar content is also soluble. So, by including fruits in our diet, it can help weight loss". Somewhere else,...
Hi, I wanted to know how can a boddunan member become Member of the Week. Regards, Anshu
What is suspense account in accounting world?
Can anyone say to which Gods can we offer tulasi leaves? Let us see how many members can answer correctly
what is the difference between Funny SMS and Funny Test Messages?
I what activities we can earn points?
There are 2 ways to become famous. 1. Truthful and Good manner 2. False and bad manner. 1.Truthful and Good manner: Through this manner means Becoming singer, dancer...
one point get when article open first time but point not come when we open it second time .
Hello Sir, What is the minimum length for an article that I submit on Boddunan? please clarify.
your favourite cartoon of all time ??? 1.TOm and Jerry 2.Shinchan 3.Pokman
Do prayer have powers to heal anything?
Hello All ! I was going through with your website. I like most your COMMUNITY section can you please tell me which component you are using your own website. Please let me...
Hi Please list sites that offers similar to adsense revenue?
What is a jugular vein ?
Gautam Gambhir is advised for 4-6 weeks rest. If so, who should captain India for WI ODI tour? 1.Raina 2.Yuvi 3.Kohli
Diamonds are Diamons always. Justify
What's other way to refer more person on boddunan rather than inviting friends from boddunan site
I request to introduce quiz contest on bodunan. Questions should be answered in a particular time such as ten seconds for each question thereby we can prevent searching in the...