If any of you have celebrated Teacher's day by meeting or wishing your teachers or through some other way, please share it here.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I didnt celebrate it as such.But took some time to recollect about my teacher Ms.Shanthi who encouraged me a lot to get 200 upon 200 in Computer science in my 12th standard. :)
Although I have not celebrated in that manner but I did wish all the teachers in a post yesterday in the forum.
Yes i have celebrated it today, In my animation institute they arranged a function and celebrated grantly..thanks for the thread meean
I received message from my student regarding their true rememberance.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
No Meean.. :)

I used to celebrate it when I was a student.. Never again... :P :P :P :P :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
my younger brother was celebrated teacher's day..............

i had also celebrated when i was child...................
no meean....but did celebrated when i was in school.......thanks for the thread meean.....
What is noteworthy is that this special day which is the birthday of one of our greatest scholars and educationist Dr. Radhakrishnan has become somewhat a low-key affair reflecting something seriously going wrong with our teachers and the education system.
no i havn't celebrated the teacher's day as there was no leave for us, ofcourse no leave for teachers too
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.