Today October 31 is the death anniversary of Harry Houdini - who is a magician with tricks of 'escaping from chains'.
During my childhood days, those tricks opened a new magical wonderland before me. But 2 years back, I saw a program in AXN unfolding the magic tricks. At that time, I felt we are real fools :silly: :silly: :silly:
After that I lost interest. It's true, many things are fascinating to us till its mystery is unfolded. Do you people also believe the same? :evil: :evil:
Let us honour this great magician on this day, by telling a few words about magic as well? Do you like magic?How nicely they are fooling our eyes with tricks?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I love magic. From my very childhood, I was told that all magic is trick. Still we should appreciate magic as an art form. Even when you go to watch a movie, you know that there is no reality. Still you enjoy. similarly, magic is for fun. There is no fooling.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes, it's an art form for entertaining us like any other, movies, dance or circus....

Just check today's google page. See how, google is honouring this great magician

Meera sandhu
Today October 31 is the death anniversary of Harry Houdini - who is a magician with tricks of 'escaping from chains'.
During my childhood days, those tricks opened a new magical wonderland before me. But 2 years back, I saw a program in AXN unfolding the magic tricks. At that time, I felt we are real fools :silly: :silly: :silly:
After that I lost interest. It's true, many things are fascinating to us till its mystery is unfolded. Do you people also believe the same? :evil: :evil:
Let us honour this great magician on this day, by telling a few words about magic as well? Do you like magic?How nicely they are fooling our eyes with tricks?

Yes, familiarity breeds contempt.. A magician exploits your weaknesses and gulliblity.
I love magic. From my very childhood, I was told that all magic is trick. Still we should appreciate magic as an art form. Even when you go to watch a movie, you know that there is no reality. Still you enjoy. similarly, magic is for fun. There is no fooling.

That's "Make believe". A magician always tries to draw your attention in to those areas from where you will not know what the magician is doing clandestinely ( Even though he's standing before you.). I have seen P.C. Sorcar's show. After each item he used to explain the audience how he has hood winked the people.
Yes magic is trick. I have seen in disney channel such little tricks. Magician play games with our mind and make us fool. This is an art to entertain us. I love magic.
Moreover this magic is different from the magic done by Harry Porter in the movies.
Friends have you seen the magic show in the TV serial od Mr. Bean. Isn't it so funny?

That's "Make believe". A magician always tries to draw your attention in to those areas from where you will not know what the magician is doing clandestinely ( Even though he's standing before you.). I have seen P.C. Sorcar's show. After each item he used to explain the audience how he has hood winked the people.

P. C. Sorkar is my favourite magician. He is the best in India.

P. C. Sorkar is my favourite magician. He is the best in India.

I too am a fan of P.C Sorcar. I have seen stage shows of P.C. Sorcar Jr. They are simply mesmerizing.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.