Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Every one will know the face of others when it was time.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Our creator has left the creation mostly to people themselves since it is next to impossible to monitor each birth.I feel that we imbibe all our experiences in life and grow as human beings - the growth may be positive or negative depending on how we use our experiences in life and here what we inherited at birth (genes) also plays a major part in shaping our personality

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Our creator has left the creation mostly to people themselves since it is next to impossible to monitor each birth.I feel that we imbibe all our experiences in life and grow as human beings - the growth may be positive or negative depending on how we use our experiences in life and here what we inherited at birth (genes) also plays a major part in shaping our personality

All we go through two kinds of experiences - one is subjective and the other is objective.These two have some convergences and divergences at different points down the line. Even genes we inherit are subject to mutations subsequently.Life is well-rounded for one who makes use of these experience in a balanced manner!
But what would you say about the persons with vested interests who try to show a natural face of some one in distorted light just because their own interests are suffering. There is much more in this matter then we see with naked eyes. We use a mask to cover our real faces.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But what would you say about the persons with vested interests who try to show a natural face of some one in distorted light just because their own interests are suffering. There is much more in this matter then we see with naked eyes. We use a mask to cover our real faces.

But our inner eyes can easily see through those masks!!
But what would you say about the persons with vested interests who try to show a natural face of some one in distorted light just because their own interests are suffering. There is much more in this matter than we see with naked eyes. We use a mask to cover our real faces.

You are right but you know masks over mask is the trick of the day. They are smart really.

But what would you say about the persons with vested interests who try to show a natural face of some one in distorted light just because their own interests are suffering. There is much more in this matter than we see with naked eyes. We use a mask to cover our real faces.

You are right but you know masks over mask is the trick of the day. They are smart really.

That won't come in the way of seeing through the true face. A mask is after all a mask!

That won't come in the way of seeing through the true face. A mask is after all a mask!

I guess it is difficult to carry on with the mask all the time, it is bound to slip at some time or the other and the true nature of an individual does come out !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But our inner eyes can easily see through those masks!![/quote]

You are right but you know masks over mask is the trick of the day. They are smart really.[/quote]

That won't come in the way of seeing through the true face. A mask is after all a mask![/quote]

I guess it is difficult to carry on with the mask all the time, it is bound to slip at some time or the other and the true nature of an individual does come out ![/quote]

But of course, it's bound to come out one day, there is no doubt about it along with all the stars in supportive roles.

Everybody has two faces, the one God made us with and the one we tend to create to adjust.we are born with innocent faces and as we grow up our faces change our mind thoughts all change according to the situation this changes comes from our inside.we change it as time passes by.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.