Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
but white is for purity and peace also and it can mix-up with all.

But it's often said that those people who love white....their heart is not pure as white.
Those who love black....they always hide something deep inside

and what about those who love both black-white? :unsure:

a.s.
I like black and even white, black separately and white separately. I have all kinds of suits to wear.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But it's often said that those people who love white....their heart is not pure as white.

Well I too come under that category...dont worry....I love Black-white together... :)

i am saying about the persons, whose most favourite colour is either black or white

Meera sandhu
I like both the colour and it is very difficult for me to choose between them...........
I like both the colour and it is very difficult for me to choose between them...........

Yet which one will you select for different occasions, costumes etc

Meera sandhu
I like to wear black pants and white colour shirts which will look good to see.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Ya that is the standard dress and that's why most of the people working in office prefer this...........
I like to wear white t-shirt most because its suit on me and with white t-shirt i like to wear black pant............
I like to wear white t-shirt most because its suit on me and with white t-shirt i like to wear black pant............

White suits on most of the people we used to wear white daily in our school days as it was our uniform at that time but now don't wear whites that often. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.